We took our incredibly popular Cortex front hub and gave it an oversize upgrade! Using much larger bearings typically found in our rear hubs, the Cortex OS Front Hub is designed to keep rolling smooth as silk, even after years of heavy street abuse. The larger bearing rolls faster, with lower rolling resistance and is capable of taking much harder impacts and loads, essentially creating one bomb-proof hub.
Utilizing the same deeper set hub guard design which made its younger brother such a hit, the Cortex OS is for riders who need unparalleled durability and performance no matter the conditions.
This hub features a longer 35mm bolt to accommodate plastic pegs and for a stronger female bolt setup.
The eclat Cortex OS Front Hub is available now from eclat dealers worldwide.
6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell
4130 crmo female axle. 3/8″ thread
2 sealed OVERSIZE 32mm high-quality bearings
• hub uses x2 OVERSIZE rear hub bearings for increased smoothness and durability
• super strong, grind-friendly hub
• hex key inner axle for easy maintenance
• narrow flange for better spoke clearance when grinding
• includes x2 nylon/fibreglass hub guards
PCD: 45mm, Flange offset 26.75mm
386g / 13.6oz