The Mirage Tire might just be the most advanced tire we’ve ever designed. Built on the premise of a super light tire that was strong enough for the toughest street riders on the team, the Mirage uses a high-performance 120tpi casing and a specially designed dual compound tread that is smooth in the center, but with plenty of grip on the outer tread for traction and control whilst cornering and carving. The Mirage was also designed with street riders in mind and uses a full bead-to-bead “Silkshiled” protection layer and a special outer ridge which acts like a bumper and prevents the sidewall getting damaged during grinds.
Rated up to 110psi, the Mirage tire is perfect for street riders and ramp riders alike, and is one of the lightest tires on the market, but sacrifices none of the strength and quality that a lot of lighter tires give up in exchange for weight savings.
Available in 2.25″ (56.5mm), 2.35″ (59mm) and 2.45″ (63mm) options in both regular wire bead, and a super light kevlar folding bead for those looking to reduce weight even further.
120 tpi construction, folding kevlar bead or wire bead
2.25″ (56mm), 2.35″ (58mm) or 2.45″ (60mm)
– High performance super lightweight street tire
– Dual compound construction
– Full length “Silkshield” layer under tread and sidewalls for added protection
– Regular wire bead or folding kevlar bead options
– High rated pressure 110 PSI
– Specially designed tire tread with a smooth centre tread for low rolling resistance and aggressive sides for traction and grip
– Special outer line for grind protection
– Made by Maxxis tires
2.25″ wire bead: 560g (20oz/ 1.23lbs)
2.25″ kevlar bead: 510g (18oz/ 1.12lbs)
2.35″ wire bead: 604g (21oz/ 1.33lbs)
2.35″ kevlar bead: 550g (19oz/ 1.21lbs)
2.45″ wire bead: 650g (23oz/ 1.43lbs)
2.45″ kevlar bead: 590g (21oz/ 1.30lbs)