AFTERMARKET COMPONENT LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We have always taken a hell of a lot of pride in ourselves and in building bikes that are capable of taking everything a rider throws at them. We are constantly at the forefront of developing and manufacturing materials that will with stand hard and furious riding and our designs are made to combat common breaks and bends.
We trust our products and we trust that you the customer will be happy with them. Because of this trust we are happy to announce that a selected number of Eclat products come with the following limited lifetime guarantee.
What is covered?
- Aftermarket forks, starting from the model year 2011.
- Eclat AK pedals (spindles only)
- Aftermarket cranksets, starting from the model year 2011
- Any structural issues/faults arising from defects in the production materials and / or workmanship are guaranteed for the lifespan of the covered product
- Aesthetic / Paint Finish of said covered for 1 year only.
What is not covered?
Any damage/issues caused by:
- wear and tear
- fatigue or corrosion
- inappropriate use
- abuse or deliberate damage
- no or improper maintenance
- the fitting of inappropriate parts or aftermarket alteration (including but not limited to after-sale welding, brazing, drilling, filing or repairs or attempted repairs executed by anyone other than Eclat)
- unfortunate accident
- consequential losses. This guarantee does not mean that your product will last forever and cannot be broken, Nothing is indestructible, no matter how well made it is and everything, even our products, have a finite life, the span of which will be dictated by the amount and type of use it receives.
Conditions of Cover
- You must be the original owner of the product and be able to provide evidence (your original proof of purchase) to support this. As such this guarantee is not transferrable.
- The product must be unaltered structurally (see above) in any way.
- You must address the matter with the retailer that you purchased the product from. Only they are legally contractually obliged to deal with any aftersales issue that you have with the product that they have sold you. They, in turn, will liaise with us to provide you with a final judgment on your claim. The ultimate decision to replace, repair or refuse your claim rests with ECLAT and is not open to negotiation.
- This guarantee can only be claimed once.
- ECLAT reserves the right to replace with other models and versions.
- The retailer is liable in accordance with the purchase contract and the applicable statutory law for any lack of conformity which exists at the time when the risk passed to you.
This guarantee is offered above and beyond your statutory rights.
WE MAKE THINGS GmbH, Richard-Byrd-St. 12, 50829 Cologne, Germany
If you still didn’t find the answer to your question, we are here to help, write a email through our contact form.