AVAILABLE SPRING/SUMMER 2024. PRE-ORDER NOW WITH YOUR ECLAT DEALER.
Designed in Cologne, Germany: CNC machined in Kyoto, Japan by Mullet Products – the éclat 1023 Stem is a combination of classic mid-school styling and precision Japanese manufacturing. A throwback to stems of old but with new-school geometry and features. This limited-edition stem has all the appeal of a collector’s item whilst ticking off all the boxes of a clean and bombproof CNC stem.
The low-rise design and smooth underside allow you to ride the stem either as a low-rise top load (23mm) or flipped to achieve the same rise as a front load stem (10mm). Taller stack and wider faceplate create a firm and vice-like grip on your handlebars and fork steerer, keeping you steady when things get choppy.
• CNC machined in Kyoto, Japan by Mullet Products
• shorter 48mm reach
• mid rise (23mm) top load stem
• designed to be also run flipped (10mm) for a lower rise
• large head 6mm hex bolts and wider faceplate for superior grip
• classic aesthetics with mid-school throwback styling
• 1023 artwork engraving on both sides
• taller 33m stack height for increased steerer tube clamping