When it came to designing an all-new hubset focused at trail/transition riders, we knew we wanted to do something outside the realms of comfort. Designed together with Tyson Jones’Peni, the eclat Exile Cassette Hub features a super lightweight 7075-T6 alloy 6 pawl multi-tooth driver with 120 points of engagement for uncompromised speed and power.
With a deafening buzz, and disc brake ready, the Exile Cassette Hub is set to make waves in the woods and on the concrete.
6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell
4130 crmo female axle. 3/8″ thread / 14mm adaptors
2 sealed high-quality bearings, x3 driver bearings
7075-T6 alloy, 9t (10t sold seperatly)
black, silver polished, bronze
• lightweight, high-performance trail/transition hub
• super rapid engagement, 120 points
• 6 pawl multi-tooth weight saving 7075-T6 alloy driver
• durable and dependable 3-bearing system driver
• 10t driver available separately
• cnc machined knurled flush bolt caps
• inc. 17mm hex bolts and adaptors for 14mm dropouts
NDS PCD 49mm / DS PCD 58mm