The éclat Mugen Tire. Designed by éclat exclusively for flatland riding. Featuring a unique race-spec rubber compound for minimal rolling resistance and unrivalled grip. Ultra-round casing profile for the “perfect” rolling tire. Available in 1.75″ and 1.95″ sizes.
120 tpi high-pressure construction, wire bead
1.75″ (45mm) or 1.95″ (50mm)
• éclat’s first flatland tire!
• fast-rolling, super grippy flatland tire
• specially designed shape, perfect for flatland riding
• premium, road racing rubber compound for long life
• high rated pressure 110 PSI+
• micro-textured surface for increased grip on all surfaces, indoor & outdoor
• designed and tested with the Wethepeople Flatland team for x2 years to be one of the most durable and high-performing flatland tires on the market
1.75″ 400g / 1.95″ 465g